Software Assurance Deployment Planning Services provide on-site deployment planning support. These structured engagements are designed to help you evaluate how Microsoft products and services may support your organization, and address key implementation questions and concerns based on your organization’s unique needs. With flexible offerings, Planning Services can help you streamline deployments with plans tailored to the needs of your organization. Use Planning Services to:
- Get help building a deployment, upgrade, or migration plan tailored to your organization.
- Remove ambiguity and concerns around deployments with on-site expertise.
- Learn how Microsoft products and services fit within your environment through in-depth technology planning sessions.
- Build a custom deployment plan based on an assessment of your IT environment, workforce needs, and business requirements.
- Extend your internal expertise and incorporate Microsoft best practices to help reduce risks and deployment costs.
- Demonstrate the value of your custom deployment plan and solution with a plan-reinforcing Proof of Concept (PoC) or Pilot.
Geocent will work with you to establish a specific plan based on your priorities, and help you understand what can and will be covered with your choice of the following offerings:
Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) help you successfully launch your use of Microsoft Office, Office 365, or Windows. A DDPS engagement includes an analysis of the current environment, planning sessions to develop a vision of the future architecture, and a plan to migrate the current environment. DDPS can be used for:
- Office 365 FastTrack Pilots
- Office 2013 and Windows 8 Deployment Planning
- Windows 8 Proof of Concepts
- Migration Planning
Lync and Exchange
Lync and Exchange Deployment Planning Services (L&EDPS) plan Microsoft Exchange server and Microsoft Lync implementations including on premise, cloud, or hybrid environments. L&EDPS helps an organization develop a tailored solution that fits their goals. L&EDPS may be used for:
- Office 365 FastTrack Pilot to evaluate Exchange Online and Lync Online
- Lync Deployment and Upgrade Planning
- Exchange Deployment and Upgrade Planning
A private cloud changes the way IT deleivers services to the organization and offers greater scalability, flexibility, and cost savings. Private Cloud Management and Virtualization Deployment Planning Services (PVDPS) help implement your private cloud using Windows Server, System Center, and Hyper-V based solutions. A PVDPS engagement includes an analysis of the current environment, planning sessions to develop a vision of the future architecture, and an implementation plan to deploy the solution. PVDPS can be used for:
- Upgrading to Windows Server 2012
- Migrating to Windows Server Hyper-V from VMware
- Accelerating Virtualization and Management Deployment
- Implementing Unified Device Management
Public Cloud Windows Azure Deployment Planning Services (AZDPS) help you get your Windows Azure services up and running. Windows Azure provides a global platform to build, deploy, and manage solutions. An AZDPS engagement provides an analysis of the current environment or solution, planning sessions to develop a vision of the future architecture, and an implementation plan to deploy the solution. AZDPS may be used for:
- Activating Windows Azure Storage
- Developing and implementing test scenarios with Windows Azure virtual machines
SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS) will get you using SharePoint solutions. With SDPS, organizations can evaluate solutions in SharePoint Online or on-premise. A SDPS engagement starts with an analysis of the current environment or solution and leads you in planning sessions to develop a vision of the future architecture and an effective implementation plan. SDPS may be used for:
- Office 365 FastTrack Pilot to evaluate SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2013 Deployment Planning
- SharePoint 2013 Social Proof of Concept
SQL Server Deployment Planning Services (SSDPS) help you implement SQL Server or Dynamics CRM solutions including the use of transactional databases, business intelligence, integration services, and data warehouses. A SSDPS engagement first analyzes your current environment or solution and then guides you in developing a vision of the future architecture and a winning implementation plan. SSDPS may be used for:
- SQL Server upgrade planning
- SQL Server Business Intelligence solution deployment planning
- Planning a migration to SQL Server from Oracle
- Dynamics CRM:
- An option overview of Dynamics CRM capabilities
- A review of current processes and business needs
- A scoping assessment of what it will take to implement
- A high-level solution architecture
- An online PoC (15 day engagement)